dilluns, 26 de maig del 2014

7.- Unit 8: Happy Ending

This last year, things weren't going to well for me. I'd arrived to Australia and the airport staff had also lost my packs. I was so upset and scared at the same time. Then I got to my new residence in the University and my room partner was really rude and the room looked grouse so I spent a lot of time trying to change from my room.

Everything changed for me the day I saw a beautiful girl with blond hair and blue eyes. From that moment my world had changed, she was perfect. Then I started meeting her on the University cafeteria until the day of my life arrived. She asked me to be her boyfriend.

These months, I feel much happier. Being with her by my side had made me see that sometimes you are happier if you are positive. If I hadn't moved to Australia, I'd never met the woman of my life.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada